3. Marella Dream
Our first time cruiseing 6 of us went for my wife’s 60th birthday her birthday was on gala night when we all met the captain but the waiters still came over with a lovely cake played the guitar an sang happy birthday to her! The staff are fantastic they cannot do enough for you they won’t pass you without asking if you’re okay or a good day or good night I would like to give a special mention about pity ardika on deck 9 he waited on us st the bar and was so friendly and helpful and we’ll be coming back if only to see putu! The facilities on board are very good in fact we didn’t get to use every bar/lounge on ship so although it is not as big as a lot of ships we saw on our travels she’s just the right size for us !

Dream

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Bingo 1957

Bingo 1957’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

Cabin was adequate and very clean! Would have liked more channels on the tv!
  Marella Dream Deck Plans