3. Celebrity Millennium
This was an amazing cruise , not one that I would normally do I love the sun and expected this to be cold and wet , far from it we had exceptionally good weather, fantastic sights, to see the northern lights 2 nights in a row was amazing. The Scenery wow, wow, wow, the wildlife wow the people wow the activates wow, the food was good not the best I have had on a cruise I must say... the coffee lounge was very good and the staff here were brilliant.Embarkation took all of ten minutes from the time we arrived at the dock until we were on the ship. Received a glass of champagne before heading to the stateroom. Pretty typical veranda room - the shower is a little larger than most. Hubbard Glacier was amazing from the ship. Captain Alex turned the ship around so all sides could get a great view. We had a balcony - if you can afford it, I would get it. The boat is pretty worn and I believe is having a refit she sure needs it.

A must for world travelers

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Beverley A Higgins