3. Celebrity Summit
Staff is exceptionally upbeat professional, and friendly. Their smiles and happy attitude made my honey and I happy cruisers throughout our trip. Food is outstanding! Try not to miss out on the kitchen tour or the backstage tour. Both are fun, informative, and pretty much mind boggling! We love the three days in Bermuda. It so so much nicer than bouncing from one port to another every day. ( Wish you could add another day or two in Bermuda - can't hurt to mention! ) This is my cruise of choice every year. The ship is just the right size. Cruise terminal in Bayonne is tops. Embarkation is fast and easy because of friendly, helpful efficient staff. Parking is very safe and convenient. If you haven"t been to Liberty Science Center (located near the terminal) don't miss it. PS The pool deck has the best hot dogs and french fries that I have ever had. All true....lol

Always Consistent!

Summerbreeze9’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A1 1104
Cabin is compact average in size, but feels roomy enough. It is our favorite location on the boat...stern, above the pool deck. Cabin attendants are very attentive, accommodating and pleasant.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins