3. Avalon Tapestry II
Avalon was recommended to me by a friend. I reviewed the destination choices, lengths of trips and cruises available and decided on the Paris to Normandy cruise. The trip exceeded all of my expectations from the planning and communication to the arrival, ground transfers, itineary, quality and variety of food and wines. My room was a good size and very comfortable. The size of the ship was just what I was looking for, approximately 120 passengers. The excursions were fun, informative and gave me a great flavor of France. I met many wonderful people, many of whom I will stay in touch with. The staff were great. All very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure that I had everything that I needed. The trip was perfect. I would love to take another cruise and will highly recommend Avalon to my friends. Thank you for a wonderful experience that I will always remember!

Beautiful ship, great staff, delicious food

Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by silversage123