3. Celebrity Reflection
I chose this cruise because of the places visited and I was not disappointed. I have now been spoilt as I don't think any other cruise will give me such wonderful places to visit. I loved Sicily and our trip to Mt Etna and Taormina, and then explored the history of Malta and visited the old capital of Mdina. We had a beach day in Mykonos and did some shopping in beautiful Santorini. more History in Rhodes museums and then a tour on the hop on hop off bus through Athens ending at the beautiful new Acropolis Museum. It was hot and tiring but well worth it and I enjoyed exploring and keeping away form the long queues. We thought it was supposed to be a five star ship but there was little difference to Royal Caribbean which we are used to. We had an unfortunate start to the cruise with 'misprints' on our key card which the guest relations dealt with reluctantly and little grace. so we were disappointed to find the cabin was a little scruffy with less storage. The pillows were small and hard. We did however like the larger bathroom and shower. We were asked for feedback early on and to the crew's credit they did deal with some issues like replacing a very worn chair. My request to the special services made in advance was not met. I found it odd that there were no instructions or guidance in the cabin about the ship. There was no map. There was no explanation about using the TV and I only found out from other guests about using it to order breakfast by room service. It took a few days to find the films which were all new releases. Our cabin attendant was lovely and worked so hard. Always polite and willing to help. My daughter found it odd that bars closed so early especially when they still had customers. We did like the coffee station on floor 7 which was just outside our cabin. There were always plenty of sun beds, except on sea days when it got busy, and you could help yourself to towels. The food was excellent in the restaurant although a bit pretentious at times. The cafeteria always had plenty of choice although it was difficult to keep a table when on your own as dishes are cleared away very quickly. I never saw the entertainment in the theatre but I enjoyed taking part in the quizzes and my prizes at the end that you get for taking part. The sun shone all the time and we had a wonderful holiday but Celebrity did not live up to my expectations.

Exploring the Med

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by FionaMc

FionaMc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 2B 7266
Disappointing. Poor quality towels, a small hard pillow and little storage space. No guidance in the cabin about the ship and no clue to use the TV for infromation etc. We did like the larger shower and bathroom. We loved having the balcony but there was no light outside. Cabin attendant was great and hepled when they lost some of our laundry.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins