• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

SuziCruises
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View

First time on Oceania. Found the food to be the best I've had on non-luxury lines. Usually never eat dinner in the buffet, but they had much the same offerings as the dining room, so we found ourselves there more and more. It's a nice touch as you can try lots of things. It's pretty popular, so if you need a table for four or six, you may be hard pressed to get a table on arrival.

The staff were excellent. We were frequently referred to by name and felt very well taken care of. I thought the ship was in very good shape although it is time for a decor change as will happen in 2019. Small showers, but I'll manage with that to be on a smaller ship and have a more personalized experience.

We caught the first magician show and ended up leaving early. A little too hokey and underwhelming for us. Personal preference. I'm sure some people loved him. Production shows were good.

Deluxe Ocean View

Cabin C1

Nice cabin for double occupancy. Mid ship, quiet, nice view.

TERRIBLE for triple occupancy. The sofa bed is located at the front of the cabin. When it's pulled out, it touches the desk across from it. The people in the beds have to crawl over the sleeping person to get to the bathroom at night. In future, I would only book veranda on this ship if going as a triple. The sofa bed is at the back of the cabin by the veranda so as not to block access to the bathroom.

2 Helpful Votes