• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin: Family Balcony
Quebec City

New England and Eastern Canada

Our trip started in Boston, which is where my Daughter and her family live. Ginny and I flew up two days early to spend a couple of days with the family. We had a nice visit and we had some time with my Grandchildren. They had already started school, but I was able to go to my grandson William’s karate class. We had a great lunch with my Daughter, Risa, and then I picked up five bottles of wine to take with us on the cruise starting on Saturday, November 14, 2018.

We were cruising on the Norwegian Dawn for a week that included the ports of Bar Harbor, Maine; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Sydney, Nova Scotia; Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island; Le Baie, Quebec and Quebec City, Quebec. We were joined on the cruise by my Son, Jack, his friend Jason, Jason’s Mom Marti as well as my Daughter, Risa. We had all cruises several times before on NCL and were platinum members.

Family Balcony

Cabin B3

Cabin was in good location. It had been renovated recently, along with the rest of the ship. Still, it seemed a bit smaller than we normally have. Still, the cabin was adequate

previous reviewnext review