3. Sea Princess
We sailed from Auckland to Southampton to get away for the winter and visit place we had never been. The ship had been recently refitted and was in a very good condition must better than I had expected which is always very nice. Although the cabin are small it was OK, we started off with a Queen size bed but after a couple of days we had then change the configuration to twin beds which gave us more room. The cabin was in a very good condition and met our needs, With Princess the Dining in the dining rooms is always very good, very pleasant dining room, good food and very helpful waiters. The entertainment was a mixed bay some shows were excellent and other not so especially the comics's, overall it was good and getting top acts each night on a world cruise I expect could be difficult. The on-board enrichment lectures were very good as were the daily activities, we took part in art classes, the pop choir, Zumba, Trivia and the daily bible studies. We could not fault the service we were well looked after. We went on quite a few shore excursions and found them to be very good, going on the ships excursions are quite expensive but worry free. The Middle East in the Northern Summer was very hot up to the mid 40's and Europe was also quite hot. I'm not surprised the World Cruise is booked up early, mainly it seems with people who have done I a few times, because it was excellent.

Lovely Ship, Great Cruise

Sea Princess Cruise Review by HazelA

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Trans-Ocean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)
HazelA’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OW C608
Cabin was in very good condition, they are quite small.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins