3. Pride of America
We chose this cruise as we had never been to Hawaii and wanted to see several island without having to pack and unpack our luggage all week. I was concerned after reading some reviews of the Pride of America but was extremely happy that I only have great things to say about our experience. The embarkation and disembarkation process was extremely smooth. We took an early morning Pearl Harbor tour after the cruise and it was great to take the tour and then transported to The Honolulu Airport. Sheldon, our room attendant did an amazing job keeping our balcony room clean and well equipped. We enjoyed our tours; however the lunches served on the were not very good. We also loved our breakfasts at Skyline restaurant and enjoyed all of our dinners at La Cucina, Moderno, Teppanaki, and a Liberty. We like that the serving sizes at the restaurants were a nice size and. Did not lead to overeating. The ship was very clean. We also enjoyed listening to a piano playing singer in Pinks Lounge. Although the balcony room was smaller than other cruise lines we have been on, we got used to the size. I would not hesitate to tell people to take this cruise. We had great customer service, excursions, and dining experiences and fulfilled my dream of seeing several islands of Hawaii.

Dream Come True Cruise