3. Carnival Triumph
We chose this cruise because we sailed on the Triumph in January and had an amazing time. This time however was the worst service imaginable. Purchased faster to the fun only to sit in a waiting area for over an hour at our scheduled boarding time. Cabin was on the 7th floor port side, didn’t know that the starboard side was being remodeled and shut down. Lots of noise on the deck. Our room steward left dirty dishes in the cabin for days on end, I ended up washing them in the bathroom sink before she took them. Dropped an earpod and of corse it goes under the bed. I moved the bed only to fine a pair of underwear that was not ours. This happened on Tuesday. I notified our cabin steward and on Saturday when we were getting off the ship, the underwear was still under the bed. Was not allowed to purchase a drink in the casino bar because I had the drinks on us card from the casino. The problem was, that I had been in the casino for over an hour and hadn’t seen a server. The bartender told me that I couldn’t purchase a drink, I had to wait for a server. They never did show up. We had anytime dining, waited for about an hour before our appetizers were brought to the table on 2 separate occasions. Spoke to guest services, Matre D and Casino host about the service or lack there of, none of which seemed concerned. Were turned away from the dining room at 6:30 on our final night of the cruise because they were apparently shutting the main dining room down, imagine the lines at the buffet when that happens. I would be hard pressed to sail carnival again. We spent $4000 onboard the ship and were treated like vagrants begging for scraps.

Very Disappointed