3. Scenic Pearl
We picked Scenic for a few reasons. Good ratings for the cruise line. We liked the itinerary. Would have been better ratings from us if we had been able to stay on the ship we had booked. This alternate ship (the Pearl)had a wonderful crew. The crew on the 2nd ship seemed to find us an inconvenience. This is understandable since it was inconvenient for us as well. We were required to change ships for one night due to the low water levels in the Danube. I can't imagine all the extra work that means for the crew. The cruise director (Richard) was great. The worst thing about moving the ship was leaving the hearing devices on board. So we were without those fantastic devices for a full day. The guide we had that day (Regensburg?) was great, but very soft spoken. I would have had a more interesting time if I could have heard her.

The down side was having to switch ships before the end of our cruise

Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by wiseguys

The cruise director (Richard) was great.

wiseguys’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Pearl price drops

We switched cabins - in Nuremberg - preferred the 2nd cabin (which was the sister ship to the one we were SUPPOSED to be on. Cabin #2 much nicer! too bad we weren't able to get it the whole time (as originally planned)