3. Carnival Pride
I Love Carnival the staff was Awesome Dr. E was really good. Like being close to home the Port is 15 mns from my house. Did not eat in the dinner room that often. Entertainment was great.Ports Half Moon Cay was Awesome. Grand Turk was nice. Cabin was nice and taken care of well. I traveled with my husband and myself. We meet really nice people enjoyed just relaxing. Embarkation went very well like that you have a time. One thing I dislike is that everyone in the cabin has to get the Cheer package I do not drink my husband likes to have a few beers or a drink i do not think everyone should have to get it. I understand it is no way for them to check but unfair. I wish the Pride would go to more Islands as well. And I have more Vegetarian dishes... /

AWESOME

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by LADYBUG1966

LADYBUG1966’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 7231
Loved it and the staff where awesome. Room always nice neat/clean.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins