3. Majestic Princess
We booked this cruise using Marriott Vacation Club points for the 2 nights from Brisbane to Sydney. We wanted to experience the maiden voyage into Sydney. We found the ship to be in very good condition and enjoyed the experience very much. The food was excellent, having anytime dining we tend to eat late and was seated straight away at a table for 2. The world market place, I found the food fantastic, and in fact the 2nd night we had dinner there, as we did not fancy anything on the main dinning room menu. We enjoyed the noodle bar for lunch. The production show we thought was fantastic, it was new, and very enjoyable. We got to the Princess theatre 15 minutes before the show, and had to seat up the front, to het a better seat maybe 1 hour to 30 minutes before showtime Would I travel on Majestic Princess in the future, yes, have I cruised other cruise lines before, yes.

Majestic Princess

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by woodscruise

woodscruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony (obstructed view)
Cabin DW E101
The cabin was a very good size, The obstruction was only the metal frame of the ship, not a glass balcony. The balcony was quite a good size and had 2 chairs and a small table. With the metal side of the ship, it actually made it more private. Would I book this cabin again yes.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins