3. AmaSonata
We chose Ama Waterways for a number of reasons, one being a recommendation by cruisecritic, that if we were looking to be active on our cruise, this was the cruise line for us. And active we were - went on four bike rides, one being a 22 mile ride through vineyards, villages, farms - gorgeous! We also hiked straight up to a fortress and I mean straight up. Another recommendation by cruisecritic was the food offered by Ama. Lovely, beautiful, delicious, gourmet cuisine, with service to match. Our accommodations were so comfortable, the pool on the top deck divine after a day of biking or hiking. Our cruise manager, Chuaba (apologies if misspelled) was perfect in his role of overseeing all the needs of the cruisers. Also want to mention that I met a travel consultant vacationing on this cruise. Her comment, "This is my fifth cruise with Ama and it's the best cruise line in the business." We couldn't have been happier and we will be going on another Ama river cruise in the near future.

Exceeded Expectations

AmaSonata Cruise Review by doones

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
doones’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaSonata price drops

Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
Cabin BB 201
We were very happy with the cabin. Bedding was so comfortable, bathroom beautiful.
Cello Deck Balcony Cabins