I have been to Alaska the last two years with my grandson on Holland America and loved it. The crew, the staff, the Chefs like Chef Kenny and Officer Marcus were so helpful. They were the dinamic duo making sure that everything was ready on time. In the dinning, Charlie, Marcus and our servers were happy, and very attentive. This is a happy ship, not sure what their secret is but the crew showed that they enjoyed their jobs, took great pride in all their challenges. Positivity flourished every where.! The excursion team was super. I think Derek from Amsterdam was tops. I would recommend this cruise so much that I am planning on repeating it again next year! The destinations were so different. The other guest on the ship were outgoing and friendly. The Zandam is a happy, clean, ship being staffed by some of the best crew I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you Holland America.

Great Crew, Great Destinations

Zaandam Cruise Review by DeborahFitzpatrick

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Large Outside Stateroom (fully obstructed view)

DeborahFitzpatrick’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 10 to 12
Get Holland America Zaandam price drops

Large Outside Stateroom (fully obstructed view)
Cabin HH
The cabin was on a lower deck and perfect for our needs.
Lower Promenade Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins