3. Norwegian Dawn
Booked a 7day Bermuda cruise and was sent on a 7 day Canada & New England cruise on the day of departure due to Hurricane Florence. I am glad they chose to keep everyone safe but am shocked at what they chose for a contingency plan (since the Norwegian Escape sailing out of NY still went into the Caribbean). I feel Norwegian could have done several things differently to help ease the pain of the unfortunate itinerary change. 15 mins early is on time...arrived roughly 15 mins early for our requested embarkation time but had to stand around for an hour or so while they prepared the vessel. They did not have enough chairs or space for all the guests waiting. Definitely an area to improve upon as my boyfriend has a titanium hip from serving in the army and long periods of standing can be quite painful. I was told by several people that an itinerary change of this magnitude is quite uncommon but working in the customer service industry was taken aback by the poor customer service displayed both on and off the ship when we were told they were going to do everything in their power to make the situation better. No refunds for a cruise of lesser value, no credits towards future cruises or onboard spending, no complimentary upgrades at all - they even refused to honor a $4.00 speciality coffee even though we had the unlimited beverage package covering drinks up to $15.00. We did encounter some hidden charges (you're taxed on purchases while in US ports) that could have been avoided had better signage been displayed for first time cruisers not familiar with the process. We also opted out of the insurance which we were pleased with because we'd only get 75% of our money to use towards a future cruise. The shows on board were great, impressive to see such choreography with such little space and time. Well rounded variety for all ages and something to do at all times. The concept of an all inclusive cruise is incredible. I'm assuming if we had gone to our intended destination or something comparable my judgment would not be as jaded. The included venues had good food, and the freestyle dining made things easier. We are going to try again but with a different cruise line. I hope your luck is better than ours.

First & Last Cruise with Norwegian

Stoned007’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10620
Upgraded for $800.00 for a view overlooking shipping containers. Room was spacious enough for two people. Only 1 room outlet and 1 bathroom outlet, should have brought my travel adapter.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins