3. Silver Spirit
the only luxury cruise with a reasonable single supplement. really luxurious even with multiple on-shore glitches (bad delivery to airport, delayed pickup from airport, inexplicable delays in guests admissions). In over 5o cruises this was the best food ever. The alternative, no fee restaraunts rival any anywhere for flavor, and presentation and Seishin was well worth the extra charge. The cruise director was as good as they come. He seemed to delight in running programs, especially the very well attended, Jeopardy. The future cruise consultant overcame handicaps to book me. Tthe ports were easy on easy off with no waiting. embarkation and debarkation went without a hitch except for the transportation part. Even tendering was no trouble. I am a solo traveler. We were assigned both dance hosts as shepherds. They were kindd and attentive and made sure we danced when we wanted and never had to eat alone, making multiple reservations where necessary. All-in-all a most satisfying trip. I have 3 more booked.

Wonderful ship

Silver Spirit Cruise Review by langil601

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Classic Veranda Suite
the only luxury cruise with a reasonable single supplement.

All-in-all a most satisfying trip. I have 3 more booked.
langil601’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Spirit price drops

Classic Veranda Suite
Cabin CV 732
large, clean, well furnished, lets of satorage
Deck 6 Suite Cabins