I chose this cruise on the recommendation of my travel partners who had travelled with the company on sea cruises. Ship rather tired needs maintenance , balcony door did not open and cabin door flew open during the night would not lock from inside. Expectations were high and not met the cabins fine and housekeeping staff worked hard under great pressure. Food not bad lack of fruit had to ask for bananas but did not receive any on the whole trip. Service in dining room chaotic staff did their best but lack of leadership from restaurant manager. One other gripe was the sum asked for gratuities ! Ports fine and excursions good if a little rushed and when not cancelled. Fortunately as I had experienced river cruising with a rival company I know that I shall not be put off but cannot think that my three friends will repeat travel with Olsen.

Could do better

Brabant Cruise Review by gilding

Ports fine and excursions good if a little rushed and when not cancelled.

gilding’s Full Rating Summary