3. Norwegian Pearl
I have a dairy allergy and this cruiseline only accommodates if you pre-order your food the day before and you must eat at the summer palace only for every meal. This really isn’t fair to the people you are with. Isn’t the point of being on a cruise to be able to get variety and try all the restaurants? I tried eating at other places and told the waiters I had a dairy allergy and they wouldn’t let me eat much except for chicken fajitas without the fajitas, burgers without buns, no noodles at the noodle bar, etc. I basically lived off of French fries for the whole week. My next complaint was disembarkment. My husband and I took advantage of the port valet service. When we got our boarding passes in our cabin they separated us on our long flight home! I don’t love flying and I certainly didn’t want to sit far away from my husband. When I called the airline I had to pay an extra $108.00 to upgrade our tickets to at least be in the same row! After all the money I spent on this cruise, that was disappointing. Otherwise the cruise entertainment was a blast! I had a memorable vacation. Alaska was so beautiful, it must be on everyone’s bucket list! The shore excursions were the best!!! I really felt like I got into Alaska. We stayed away from shops and got to see Alaska! It was beautiful! The balcony room is a must! It was clean and beautiful. We got to see humpbacks, seals, sea otters from our room!

Alaska is beautiful but a few complaints about the cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by EAN914

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

EAN914’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA
The cabin was great, we loved the balcony! The cabin steward was amazing!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins