3. Norwegian Breakaway
We choose this cruise to explore Northern Europe. However, one of the major ports we were to stop at, Stockholm, we were not able to stop at. This meant instead of spending 1 night at sea, we spent 2. I have been on other cruise ships that could not make one of their scheduled stops, but they always made it up to us with another stop. Norwegian just failed to do this and offered no real explanation. When we asked for an explanation we were told for safety reasons. My question is if it was that unsafe why not just go back to Copenhagen rather than stay at sea for 2 days. There was very little entertainment on the ship and what they did have was poor at best. Other cruise ships I have been offered 2 shows per night. Norwegian offered shows at an extra charge. I never experienced that before. I scheduled our own excursions with a company called TJ Travel out of St Petersburg, Russia. They were excellent, best I ever had. I heard several passengers complain of the excursions sanctioned by Norwegian, especially the Berlin tour.

Disappointment

clevepi’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 14194
The cabin set up bad since it made it difficult to move around when our grandson was sleeping on the couch. I saw other cabins with the couch near the balcony and that would have alleviated that problem.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins