3. Viking Star
This cruise: The Viking Homeland's offered many ports of call throughout Northern Europe. My husband and I have always wanted to visit this area. It was our opinion, THIS cruise must be among the most popular for all cruise lines as was witnessed by the large number of cruise/passenger ships we saw at sea and in ports. The experiences we encountered both on board ship and shore excursions offered inspiring sights, breath taking views filled with enormous amounts of historical and cultural wonders. We enjoyed fabulous dinning experiences in the Manfredi's Restaurant, as we ate there often. We were served some of the best food we've ever eaten, anywhere. As for service on board ship and in Manfredi's, was amazing and made for an awesome Cruise from start to finish. Three ports amongst our favorites were Tallinn, Estonia, Berlin, Germany and Eidfjord, Norway. I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone.

Fabulous Viking Homeland's Cruise of the Baltic Sea

Viking Star Cruise Review by Travelgoer

Travelgoer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

The cabin was extremely clean as was the bath and our veranda. Our steward made sure we taken care of at all times. As for 'room' / space in our cabin, I possibly would remove the coffee table to allow for more space in the cabin.