3. Norwegian Bliss
Amazing time on and off board! Love this vacation everything was fabulous! We loved the service, excellent best I’ve ever experienced. Looking into another vacation with this carrier as well! You will not regret going! So many adventures! You will love the staff as well as the delicious foods on the menu the best I’ve eaten! So many experiences! We found picking dates later in the season helped with shopping and getting deals shopping off the ship as well as on board! So many good deals to find! From photos, to food, to shopping, to entertainment, drinks, eating, and enjoying your cabin all were excellent! We found so many experiences with passengers, staff, and each other that this will be the most memorable and lasting trip we have ever took. As a first time cruiser many have told us what we picked as our first time boat was one of the best! So thrilled we went! I’m still craving their Vietnamese Pho on their menu!

Fabulous vacation

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Kellykalima

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Alaska

So thrilled we went! I’m still craving their Vietnamese Pho on their menu!
Kellykalima’s Full Rating Summary