Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by jenniferwilson

• Sail Date: Sep 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I have been on one other ship; Freedom of the Seas 3 years ago and loved it. Me and my mother went on this ship last week. I was hoping she could enjoy the same things I had on my Royal Caribbean cruise. We did have a great time. But, there were some things in need of being repaired. We had at least 2-3 broken electric outlets in our room and the vanity in the bathroom was scratched up. The shower was very small with a curtain; not a hard door. There was a place on the outside rail on one of the upper decks that was taped off because it was broken. There were 4 coke machines. 3 of them were right next to each other. One of those never worked. The others were frequently out of ice. It would be nice if they were more spread out and easier to access from different areas. This is the first time I have never had the choice of lobster tail on the formal dining room menu. They put some "premium" options from Chops grill on the menu for an additional fee.Most of the entrees that I chose were good, but a few werent. I really dont want to spend more money when we have already paid for food beforehand. The crew was extremely nice and helpful. WE loved our waiters. Even though we were stuck with " My time dining"; we were able to have a standing scheduled table and time every night when we asked. We enjoyed the singing/dancing shows in the Orpheum and there was a comedian that was mediocre.

We loved Cococay beautiful beach and nice buffet set-up! Nassau is alot of stores; diamond and gold shops mostly; if you have seen it once, there isnt much point in getting off unless your doing an excursion.

jenniferwilson's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 2V 2125

Very small. AC works great. Broken electric outlets, but there are at least 2 working. Small shower; curtain , not hard door. hard mattresses. Good location. Tv didnt pick up several channels.

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

We just go on and off here;nothing else. There is the space park; cape caneveral nearby that is kind of interesting.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

beautiful beach, many different areas with chairs and shade. nice buffet set up. good public bathrooms, live music. gift shops next to boat dock. Wear water shoes; some rocks in the water that can hurt your feet

Nassau

Not one of my favorite ports; just some shops with over priced stuff. Not very pretty to look at. I needed hair spray, so we went to the only drug store; had to pay $8 for Suave! rip off.

jenniferwilson