3. Silver Whisper
We chose this cruise because the ship was small, only 380 passengers and we wanted to cruise the Greek Islands which limited our choice of ships. Embarkation and disembarkation were the fastest I have ever experienced on a ship, no waiting in line. The food, service, entertainment were great. I am not a buffet person and loved that I had options of a la carte or buffet for breakfast and lunch. Our cabin was the largest cabin I have experienced on a ship. The service was over the top. Great crew. Very roomy and big bathroom. It was a Verandah suite which was the least expensive suite with a balcony you could purchase. My only complaint is the ship is old and dated looking. There are no electrical outlets by the nightstands, you have to plug your phone or I-pad in across the room which is not fun at 6 a.m. when the alarm goes off and you have to run across the run to shut it off. Our shore excursions were nice. Some of them a little longer than they needed to be. I felt the tour guide was taking longer than they needed because the tour was 4 hours and they felt they had to give us 4 hours of talking. The private tour guide through the ship was very expensive. We were able to find a private tour guide in Santorini for 75% cheaper than what the ship wanted to charge. Overall, we loved it and would travel on Silversea again but will look for a ship that is newer.

Relaxing with excellent service

beckyborbolla’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Whisper price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V3 645
As stated above, the room was large, bathroom large but the room needs to be updated and more electrical outlets put in by the nightstands.
Deck 8 Suite Cabins