• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Azamara Quest Review

Editor Rating
84 Awards

Wow..Wow.. Wow.. And a little bit more Wow!

Review for Azamara Quest to the Western Mediterranean
craigbro159
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin: Club Veranda Stateroom

We have done 17 cruises in the past 12 years & this was our favourite by far. To set the scene, we are a couple mid 30s, no children. Looking for a destination intensive itinerary with like minded travelers & longer stays in ports. No wheelchairs, or walkers - just great people enjoying a wonderful European Summer.

For starters, and slightly with smugness I loved the fact that the Quest ported everywhere it went, whilst the other luxury boats (Silverseas etc) ported. They also left by 4-5pm, and we were still in port until 10pm, even once overnight which was fantastic!! We got to watch a sunset in every city we visited.

Azamazing Event was spectacular and so well organised - I could not fault it. It was in beautiful surroundings and we were all taken very well care of. I also loved the White Night - the fact they do it on every voyage means it runs like clockwork - but it was unique and wonderful watching the staff come out with their 44 flags & the captain was incredibly engaging... In fact, a standout for me was getting off the boat in Livorno at 8.00am to be greeted by the captain, and then when we returned at 4.30pm he was there to welcome us back. I mean, I'm no fool to believe he stood there all day - but incredibly exceptional and certainly something I've never experienced on any other cruise.

Response from BonnieM, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises

Thank you craigbro159 for the glowing 5-star review. We appreciate you took the time to write a review, and we are thrilled you LOVED your first Azamara cruise! We look forward to welcoming...

Club Veranda Stateroom