3. Harmony of the Seas
Between the older kids' summer jobs and college, we had just one week together. It's hard to find something that is both fun for the kids and gives us family time. A cruise is a great way to do both. Together we went on excursions, to shows and to dinner and then the kids went clubbing. We had a nonstop week of fun. There wasn't time to do it all - my son tried and just couldn't do it! We liked almost everything on the Harmony but at times did find the crowds overwhelming. It's just a lot of people. Should you go? Yes! Pack your patience and book your shows and dinners early. We weren't able to reserve Grease early. I was disappointed but on the first day there was a staffed time set aside to reserve shows and we were able to get a reservation then. It was a really good show, I'm glad we were able to see it. My other complaint was that the Nassau stop was too short. Maybe arrive later to St. Thomas, leaving Nassau at 2pm is just too short of a stay. We went on the Behind the Scenes tour of the ship - it was pricey but worth it. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the galley and commitment to quality.

Mega Ship - Mega Fun!

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 8210
Deck 8 is great! I loved being close to Central Park.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins