• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

American Pride Review

Editor Rating

Loved the onshore tours and the onboard historian and entertainment

Review for American Pride to North America River
debcrosman
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin:

We did the Mississippi river cruise with ACL the year before and had a great time. We prefer small ship cruises, especially river cruises. We took a couple of walks around the area of our embarkation port, which was in front of the hotel, and it was beautiful. We disembarked in Clarkston, WA and took a shuttle(a little expensive) to Spokane to fly home, which was one of many choices. Since we didn't fly home till the next day, we had time to walk from our hotel to one of many parks in the area and had lunch at a great seafood restaurant on the river.

The ship was built in 2012 and in our opinion, in real good condition. We were informed the first day that WiFi would be slow and spotty, and it was. But we were going in out between mountains and in areas where there wasn't good reception.

Our stateroom and bathroom was what we expected for the size we paid for. I wish it was bigger but my husband was happy with it. Plenty of drawers for our clothes and stuff, and the closet was big enough. It had sliding glass doors leading to a private balcony. Perfect. The room was cleaned twice a day and the stewards on our deck were awesome.

For being on board for 7 nights, I wish the cabin was bigger, but I realize I got what I paid for. My husband was happy with it. The bathroom was perfect for a cabin bathroom. The best part of the stateroom was the sliding glass doors leading to a private balcony. The bed was two twins pushed together to make a queen bed, but it was still very comfortable. The room was very clean and was happy with our stewards.

Find an American Pride Cruise