3. Costa Favolosa
I had been on this cruise before and had a nice time. This time it was a different experience because our fellow travellers were rude and unfriendly. I have no idea whether this has anything to do with Brexit, but despite my trying with my Italian and French, they didn't want to know. We had a personal problem on board that meant we had to go home early, so a smile or a greeting would have been nice, but no chance The staff were really nice. Kim, our room steward, and Barbara, in reception, who restored my faith in human nature. Top marks to the crew, big thumbs down to ambiance (if you're a Brit). The first night entertainment was good, didn't get to see any more after that as too upset at unfriendly manner of other passengers, plus we had problems at home. Selection of food very good and staff helpful. Emergency drill was confusing.

Great staff, unfriendly passengers

Costa Favolosa Cruise Review by Gwatt

Selection of food very good and staff helpful.

Emergency drill was confusing.
Gwatt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Favolosa price drops

Classic Inside
Cabin IC 6th deck
Unfortunately, air con wasn't working. Asked for it to be fixed but wasn't. Kim, our room steward, was a ray of sunshine and warmth. Very friendly and helpful. I don't know how she puts up with the way people talk to her. Beds comfy.
Alhambra Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins