3. Voyager of the Seas
We sailed Jan 31- Feb 7, 2010

We had a wonderful cruise with a large group of most we did not know. This was our second on the cruise line. Was cold in Galveston when we boarded and windy. We left later as there were some problems with some folks. We had the early dining so as we ate we left in the dark. The ship is so much bigger then our last cruise. Husband bought the soda card which he used the whole trip.

We ate in the dining room every night and we enjoyed the food. But then again we love to eat. I did have 2 shrimp cocktails and desserts some nights. The lobster tails were great. Both the waiter and assistant were great. I forgot the names.

Monday it was cold out on deck and windy. Friday night was windy so they would not let us go out on deck.

What can i say about the ship. We had a wonderful time. We bought the formal pictures and also the ones when you get off the boat at a port. This was our anniversary cruise and i wanted to remember. We went to all the shows and truly enjoyed them. Loved our cruise director Mike and his staff. They did a wonderful job.

All and all we had a great trip for the money we spent. Oh my husband loved the yogurt machine on deck 11.

This is not our last cruise as we booked one for the fall to New England.

20th anniversary cruise with 80 others... had a great time

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by texasnana

We sailed Jan 31- Feb 7, 2010

This is not our last cruise as we booked one for the fall to New England.

texasnana’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

We had an inside cabin small but alot of space. I brough a night light which was a great idea as the room is rather dark at night or day time. Our attendant Keith was great always had ice and room was always clean. Loved the towel animals.
  Voyager of the Seas Deck Plans