• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Lisaandmikec
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

We booked this over a year before sailing. MSC would not let us bolt on a couple of days in Venice and the return flight home was too early to have an excursion, so sadly we did not get chance to go into Venice, although you did get to see the edge of it on the sail away.

I also had to chase the flight details and paperwork information a couple of weeks before departure as I had not received anything. And, I could not check-in online as the flights had been booked as a block booking, but luckily we did manage to sit together on the flight, unlike some others.

The embankment was long winded but no problems. You are greeted with a drink and staff trying to sell you extras. We at this point upgrades our drinks all inclusive package so we were less limited and could use the mini bar in our room.

Balcony Stateroom

Clean and well presented.

The shower was small and the curtain anoying. The bathroom did at times got a bit smelly, and THANKFULLY I had a balcony, as the room was very small. Especially round by the wardrobe and bathroom doors.

A kettle would be nice.

I had no towels folded into animals.... which is always a nice touch!

The mirror was way to large and in the wrong place to stand in front of for a full length dress view.

Find an MSC Poesia Cruise from $219