3. Emerald Princess
it was the best time to go according to my schedule. We were going to go next September but we changed our minds. I am 81 years old and who knows what can happen in a year's time. This cruise has been on my bucket list for years. My wife had no interest in going so I went with my daughter. She was a big help particularly after I broke my wrist at check-in, The crab fest in Ketchikan was the highlight of the cruise. The staff was great. The waiters cut mt meat for me. We missed the excursion in Juneau because I had to go to the hospital. Everything at the hospital worked out well. Loved the Skagway train excursion. The sights were great. The disembarkation was very well arranged. Very simple. Hope to possibly go again soon. Maybe land and cruise next time. Depends on what the future holds.

Had a wondeful time. Would go again

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by rserem528