3. Golden Princess
My husband had never been on a cruise before and we decided on the Alaskan trip. We enjoyed the ports and shore excursions and the food. The employees and food were wonderul. The ship was a big disappointment though. When we walked to our room the ship had a stale smoke smell to it. When we got to our room we had to open the balcony door to air out the room because it had an odor in it also. It gave me the feeling of a dirty room although it wasn't. The toilet in the bathroom didn't work so had to have someone work on it...still had trouble at times. The cold water in the shower didn't work so had to have someone fix that. There was mold around the ceiling in the shower. There were buckets sitting in the hall all week because of leaks in the ceiling. The coin machines in the laundry room didn't work so had to have someone look at them. The ship wasn't what I expected at ALL. I wouldn't recomment Golden Princess to anyone.

Unsatisfied customer

bonniemyers316’s Full Rating Summary
Get Golden Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE 707
Cabin was nice but had an awful odor to it. Had to open the balcony door to air it out. Had a trouble with a few things which are listed in my review.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins