3. MSC Seaview
We whose this cruse because of the price...we wanted to se St. Martin, sainjuan and Bahamas...8 days cruse is perfect. Loved MSCSeaside, friendly staff, great food, deep pools specialty like the pool for adults only. The enbarkation was a smooth process I was surprised. Entertainment was excellant, Steve was so friendly and funny he should have his own comedy show. Love my experience in dining, the food was good and just the right amount. Buffett in my opinion was good because it was a lot to choose from. I sow opera first time in my life I was surprised how good it was it touch me I cried , so did my daughter . Every night was something going on in different places of entertainment so much to chose from. One night we even had a dance. This cruse was excelent, specially value for the money. We are planning to go again for sure.

Love MSC

MSC Seaview Cruise Review by bertavozila

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

Love my experience in dining, the food was good and just the right amount.

Buffett in my opinion was good because it was a lot to choose from.

This cruse was excelent, specially value for the money.

We are planning to go again for sure.
bertavozila’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaview price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 10034
Cabin was good the only thing is a little tight between bed and closet.
Aegean Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins