3. Norwegian Escape
My family and I went on a 7 day cruise to no where. it was my Mom's and brother's first cruise and how disappointing it was for them on their first cruise to see nothing but a ship for 7 days. I also feel if we could sail around Bermuda we could have stopped there apparently the hurricane never came close. Poor decision making by NCL and the captain for the ship. As a result they did not compensate anyone in anyway for what was the worst cruise I have taken. Royal Caribbean was so much better and their variety of food was great. The dinning experience was very poor to say the least same menu day after day no variation (boring). Waite staff in the dinning rooms were very rude. They could have opened the other places to help compensate for not getting off the ship.No entertainment out by the pool during the day and with not having gotten off the ship for 7 days they should have had a back up plan. I also did not like the fact that you had to make a reservation for every show that you wanted to attend I go on vacation to relax not having to worry about anything and this was just one more thing to worry about. I do have to say my cabin steward was FANTASTIC and so very helpful and our cabin was very clean. Our first time on NCL and it will be our last. And thanks to the CEO's of NCL for not compensating us for such an awful cruise. We work hard for our money and this by far was the worst vacation I have ever been on. DO NOT sail NCL.

Cruise to nowhere

dplunkett2522’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 12876/12878
Very clean and steward was excellent.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins