The food really was lovely although people moaned and they really shouldn’t have it was great, the cocktails were great too but they they changed with every order. Entertainment was dull but the magician was funny (the only entertainment for the whole week), although dont leave your phone on the bar, I got mine stollen... and can’t claim on my travel insurance because reception didn’t give me a letter saying asked.... despite asking 7 times if it was there... The cabins were larger then what I usually get when I’m going for an inside cabin with other cruise companies. There wasn’t any special evenings or fun nights, no fireworks or generally anything exciting.... the Norwegian fjord were stunning, I always love Norway and would advise anyway to go, although I usually just fly around... it’s usually cheaper and trust me and lot more fun! Generally it was nice, but it could have a been a lot lot nicer!

Lovely ship....