• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin: Interior

Embarkation was smooth as was the debarkation.

The ship was spotless as well as the cabin. The main dining room was nice but 1 thing they should do especially for 1st time cruisers is to put more emphasis on the elegant night. Wife and I went to the elegant night dinner and did not realize it was elegant night. All we heard announced was make sure you get your elegant portraits taken. The fun times had it listed on top under "Tonight's Attire" but not emphasized in any way. The food was great in the main dinning room as well as as the buffets.

The Entertainment was off the hook, The parties were amazing, The comedians very funny. We played more trivia than I have played in my life.

Interior

Cabin 4E

Clean and well stocked. I had read in many of the reviews that the cabin walls were all metal that magnets were recommended so you could hang things. In reality all our walls were plastic so the magnets were useless. The steward was awesome, towel animals every night. I also read that there was only one outlet in the room, we actually has 2 in the room and 1 in the bathroom plus 4 USB outlets in the room. The lighting in the room was more than adequate. A lot of the time we had to turn off light because they were so bright.

Port Reviews

Freeport

Not much there.

Jacksonville

Was new to cruising so did not know what to expect. Went smooth.

1 Helpful Vote