3. Norwegian Sky
Have cruised over 25 times but never with Norwegian so when a group choose the SKY it was my chance to see how this cruise line compares. I give this ship an average rating. Food and sewage odors really hurt this trip. The staff was amazing and speciality dining great. SKY is an older ship so once you have been on a new modern one shows, activities do not compare. Comedian show was not very funny and a few in our group slept through most of it. Slots are a little dated. Casino min was $10 which for this cruise should of had some $5 tables . Wish ship had offered a sport pub because only one football game was available for college and NFL so had to leave ship to watch. Ship was easy to embark and debark. Once again I personally like a more modern ship for my future cruises.

50th birthday cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Hapatton12

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Owner's Suite with Large Balcony

Casino min was $10 which for this cruise should of had some $5 tables .

Ship was easy to embark and debark.

Once again I personally like a more modern ship for my future cruises.
Hapatton12’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin SB 9201
We had a great cabin but was pricey. Ship was an all inclusive but excluded bottle water if in a regular cabin which is odd to me. Our steward was great.
Fjord Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins