3. Celebrity Millennium
This was my first cruise with Celebrity however I have traveled several times on other lines. I was expecting something else as i was told if I like the previous cruise i was on this was the next level - well i was greatly disappointed. The staff - sure there was about 4-5 that i would say went above and beyond - the rest couldn't give a dam, in fact in one bar when my choice of drink ran out (on the first day) after requesting they get another bottle as there was more than enough in other bars - was told maybe i should drink in the other bar!!! The food in the dinning room was average to say the least and the servings sparse, we actually had to ask for a plate of vegetables on the side to get a "complete" meal. Don't ask for wine with your meal as by the time you have eaten maybe - just maybe it would turn up. The continuous gouging for money was sickening, i purchased a drink package that i thought would pretty much cover me but in fact it was very very basic. The whole first 2 days all the staff wanted to do was upgrade me (for $14 a day) to the better package. I will point out the price i paid was just slightly more than the drink package i had on the Princess line of which pretty much the whole bar was available to now not even being able to order a Martini on the Millennium without out paying additional. The room steward must of existed as our room was made everyday but god knows who he was, past experiences they did nothing but fall all over you to ensure a nice tip at the end of the cruise. Look it was ok, but if you want great service, a touch of decadence and to feel like they actually want to look after you i would suggest you look at other lines, i certainly wont be in a hurry to travel with them again.

Staff need a revamp

gordon carlsen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Ocean View 7
Cabin 07 731
I felt it to be quite adequate, terrible steward presence, but size shower and such all good, no fault here to be mentioned
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins