3. Crown Princess
We had chosen this cruise because of the itinerary. We traveled 3 generations including 2 children ages 7/10. The food was beyond horrible. We are vegetarian and they put meat in our food in the main dining hall. Guest Services was awful and did not even try to remedy the horrible food. The cabins are small and outdated. The entertainment at night (nightly shows) were awful. The comedian was not funny. Even my kids didn't like the Kids Club. The room attendant was nice and was the only part of the cruise that was good. Port stops were great. We didn't do any Princess excursions. We did excursions with other groups. Princess gave us no information on what do when getting off the boat. I would go to the Mediterranean again any day as it is beautiful but I will never travel with Princess Cruises ever again. Especially if you are a vegetarian definitely do not take this cruise line.

Horrible cruise. Do not take this cruise line

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Rupal Udeshi

Especially if you are a vegetarian definitely do not take this cruise line.
Rupal Udeshi’s Full Rating Summary