1. when NCL Bliss came to Seattle, we were expecting Epic kind of service or amenities. But the Bliss was way worse than what we were expected. we paid $9000 for 4 of us in same room, the room doesn't have enough closet space or drawers for our close, have to 2 of us has to use our luggage, placing at the middle of the room. 2. can you imagine the Specialty Restaurant served the exact same dish as regular Main Dining Room? ( in this case is La Bistro & Manhattan), it's a rip off. we were on Heaven Category so we got to dine at Heaven Restaurant but the quality was not as good as before, NCL used to serve special meals for each destination like Mediterranean Cruise with Seafood, Alaska Cruise with King crab leg, but with the Bliss none of those (even with Pearl, they don't serve it any more) and the selections are getting scares ..... 3. the dining room hours are so limited you have to rush yourself......... otherwise you end up eating in your tiny room....... the Concierge wasn't helpful unless you pile up the green notes upfront....... very realistic.
I do give extra tips for those who worked behind the scene, wait staffs or housekeeper daily...... they are hard workers and were almost at the point being abused by NCL
the Only reason I chose NCL is because of my MOM, who is wheelchair-bound, I like the free style..... but the Bliss isn't made for , or accommodated for Handicapped persons. Showroom alone is not made for one...... the wheelchair area were not made for watching the show unless you are really tall, my Mon can sit there but can only watch the wall in front of her..... the rest of the handicapped seats are those 2 rows down the stairs and only have one opening out........ not recommended.....
One more thing, you have to check your bill diligently or NCL tend to over charge you unless you complaine.
1. not enough closet or storage spaces
2. it was one large room so doesn't have a luxury feeling(the suite room is better than this category)
3. Bar area was so tight and can't enjoy much
4. the bed was too high and too soft for handicapped people
nee to try this scenic routeView All undefined undefined Reviews
we didn't have any good food on board but we were be able to have king crab leg here and it was too much to finish it all..... very good and sweet...... (NCL used to serve King Crab Legs on their main dining room but they lower their food quality these last 5 years or so......)
we were here way too early that we didn't see the glacier and those ice dropping ( I did experienced in my 2 prior Alaska Cruise the Glacier & Animal or Whale watching-the officers anounced during our cruise, but not with the Bliss) Honestly I don't know what I did with the Bliss Cruise doing nothing but eating the NOT-SO-GOOD-FOOD.
I missed the OLD NCL Slyle.