3. Ruby Princess
First time cruise, first time to Alaska. The entire trip from Embarking to disembarking was flawless. The food was amazing, the changes in daily items, desserts, enjoying my birthday dinner at SHARE was beyond wonderful. Our room was cleaned daily and refresh towels, chocolates on our pillows, booking excursions was seamless and so easy whether I did it on my own or for my cabin mate. Room Attendants, bar service, restaurant staff, everyone was so helpful and always available to ask and answer questions for you. The weather was spectacular, but glad I brought clothes for warmer and colder weather. The boutiques on board had a great selection of sizes and variety of items. I'm so glad i choose Princess for my first and definitely not my last trip. I put my deposit on another cruise in two years so you will definitely see me again. Thanks Princess I'm hooked.

So Spectacular