Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Johnringh

• Sail Date: Sep 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

Low discount no single supplement, last minute cruise.

Issue one: I walk with the aid of a cane, in the garden cafe out could take me three trips to get every thing I neefed. Multiple times the zombie bussers would clear my table before I even had time to start eating, clearly a fresh plate. Chair tipped up indicating table in use, and most times in the disabled section where you would think they would know a passenger might need more time. I complained about this to the section supervisor over and over, no resolution. The bussers acted like robots.

By the time i got my coffee my food was gone, or cold. By the way coffee was so hot I got a third degree burn carrying my cup back to my table only to find my food gone. Quite the blister from coffee so hot thst it heated the cup to the point of burning me in a 50 foot walk.

Non disabled passengers loved to use disabled sections. Bussers and crew were not proactive in offering help. Only twice did I see them bring coffee around.

Garden cafe is way too large. Disabled sections far from hot food. All in all the food was horrible.

I tried table service in Savor for breakfast, very slow to get a waiter, more wait then pancakes that were colder then the butter, egges that were cold, dab of cold potato, cold toast

Bottom line I cook much better then the ships cooks.

The Local with is short menu did okay, to good. I ate there often. I did not eat at the specialty venues as my last years trip with NCL the speciality venues were marginal.

I never knew who my room steward/stewardess was,, it seemed like deck five was the junior level workers, by night six, cabin service went sideways, things left un done.

I did get a wheel chair embarking, but no help getting off. The crew that did the wheel chair wad only one tipped.

Automated booking for shows, all were full, I suspect people booked for every thing and times, leaving everything unavailable in the booking system.

Lots of fees for things to do, bringing a nice ship down in class. I dubbed it the Hillbilly cruise line.

I paid zero service charge, as there really was no human service. Unknown crew, and robots.

They have deliberately sabotaged the complimentary food service in hopes of driving passengers to the pay venues.

Johnringh's Full Rating Summary

Inside Stateroom
Cabin IX 5115

When I entered cabin for first time it appeared it had not been used on the last trip. In the toilet was dark days old urine, stank very bad. The toilet was not working, had to call to get it fixed. Nasty first impression, it appears some crew used it, couldint flush it and left it, covering their own ads. I should have demanded another cabin.

Johnringh