• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Johnringh
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin: Inside Stateroom

Low discount no single supplement, last minute cruise.

Issue one: I walk with the aid of a cane, in the garden cafe out could take me three trips to get every thing I neefed. Multiple times the zombie bussers would clear my table before I even had time to start eating, clearly a fresh plate. Chair tipped up indicating table in use, and most times in the disabled section where you would think they would know a passenger might need more time. I complained about this to the section supervisor over and over, no resolution. The bussers acted like robots.

By the time i got my coffee my food was gone, or cold. By the way coffee was so hot I got a third degree burn carrying my cup back to my table only to find my food gone. Quite the blister from coffee so hot thst it heated the cup to the point of burning me in a 50 foot walk.

Inside Stateroom

Cabin IX

When I entered cabin for first time it appeared it had not been used on the last trip. In the toilet was dark days old urine, stank very bad. The toilet was not working, had to call to get it fixed. Nasty first impression, it appears some crew used it, couldint flush it and left it, covering their own ads. I should have demanded another cabin.

4 Helpful Votes