• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Horizon Review

Editor Rating

New ship but not impressed.

Review for Carnival Horizon to the Bahamas
Mrswilson86
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin:

Okay first off I went last year on Carnival Victory and had an amazing time food, staff and entertainment was awesome...I wanted to book right away again for another Carnival cruise i chose Carnival Horizon because it looked amazing online the pictures so i figured it would be an even better experience. By far from the truth. My husband and I went with our very good friends just this past week and i must say i will not return to Horizon. ALOT of the things on the ship you were not able to use the Sky rider was not running and the basketball courts were locked and it was at 3pm daytime still when we attempted to try and use it. A few of the staff members were extremely rude and their AC throughout the ship felt like it was not working. I did enjoy the comedy show and my waitstaff in the main dining room. There was no one telling us how to get around i had to keep bothering the bartenders for directions and the service in the BBQ restaurant was horrible. When i got off the ship i had better service and the hardrock cafe in Miami. I definitely still love carnival i just think Horizon needs to step their game up in a few areas!

Cabin Deck 6

Cabin was spacious and clean and room attendant was very friendly and kind. The room itself though was kind of hot

3 Helpful Votes