Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by CincySteve

• Sail Date: Sep 2018
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

This was my first cruise, and I wasn’t disappointed. The reason we booked this boat was the itinerary. It was a seven day cruise with only one day at sea, which was awesome. All the ports were great.

The service was amazing. Everyone was friendly, overly accommodating, and just made everything that much more enjoyable. We chose the early dinner, which is the best option in my opinion, and the wait staff was fantastic. Our room was clean on a regular basis, and we got everything we wanted out of the staff.

The food was good, but not great. I was really disappointed with the selections on the buffet. The entertainment was also just average. Nothing really stood out. The Decour of the ship is very dated, but this is carnivals oldest boat. I was also disappointed in the pool, which was very small.

Overall, the excellent service made up for the lack of entertainment, and the quality of the food. I would recommend this cruise, especially considering the ports of call.

CincySteve's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6E E 156?

Cabin was fine. Room service was excellent. It was just a small room with the window, but it was fine. No complaints there

CincySteve