3. Disney Wonder
We live in San Diego and embarked from there. It was easy to get to the ship using Uber. We are 2 adults with a 13 year old and we brought my Wife's parents who are both 80. We got them a wheelchair from the port to their room. Everything went real smoothly. Staff was extremely helpful from the minute we stepped out of our car. Ship - Clean ship, everything worked, food was plentiful and tasty. Service was amazing - there are people everywhere there to help you throughout the entire trip. Personal service provided for dietary needs. Cabin - Clean and comfortable. Always had fresh towels and the attendant was always available and nice. My only complaint is that the room was noisy at night - we had a interior cabin toward the back on the 7th deck so our sleep was not always the best. Lots of rattling and movement - more than I was expecting. Dining - Fantastic and efficient. Our Dining Times were changed due to medical needs. There was not problem doing this. Food was always good and the wait staff were professional, courteous, and extremely personable. Great job managing everyone's allergies and preferences. The only complaint is that my Son ordered a non-alchoholic drink that cost $38!!!! He did this twice on the trip - I was a little upset on the price for this drink so be aware of the drink costs - the other drinks we ordered were wine and beer which were reasonably prices. Entertainment was top noch and high quality. We saw all 3 shows. Enjoyed everything. The popcorn was good too. We watched several movies - everything was clean and comfortable. My only complaint here is that people hold seats when they are not supposed to. Service was amazing and friendly. People went out of their way to get you an answer. Did not meet one rude person. Ports and shore excursions - we didn't get a shore excursion and instead just walked around. I didn't hear anyone complain other than it being a little pricey. We had one 13 year old only child who was sufficiently entertained by all the activities on the ship. No problems there. Lots of options whether your kids is a bookworm, computer geek, or sports orientated. He loved meeting up with many of the character greetings. Tips: Be sure to check the prices on the those non-alcholic drinks!!! We were allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine per person. Try to get a room that isn't noisey (center of ship).

4 Night Cruise To Cabo San Lucas