3. Diamond Princess
I've been on Princess Cruise once before with , it was enjoyable . This trip generally was ok but the trip had to cut short because of the Jebi Typhoon . The captain made a decision not to stop at "Hakodate" which was the best decision , everyone was safe. The Princess Cruise refunded $ 50.00 to all passengers who booked " Hakodate " tour. The Princess Cruise should have given the passengers choices of either taking $50.00 or putting the full amount of the Hakodate Land tour for future cruise. I found services is very good Irwin the Baja stateroom staff is responsive and keep our room clean and tidy twice daily. Dining room staff are friendly and helpful, they made us fell so special. As we're looking around the Kushiro fish market Phatchakorn and Sopon approached and offered their help . They treated us as we're on the Ship. Phatchakorn's enthusiastic and knowledgeable , he's very good in what's he's doing. He's a great asset to princess cruise. I cannot leave these 2 ladies Ms Rungtip and Ms Maliwan . They're friendly and very helpful. Thanks to all theses people. We love to see them again on our next Princess cruise. Shore excursion at Kushiro was not good enough especially the walk on the wet wooden path to Hushiro National Park . My sister landed on her back , it was dangerous walk. I found a few people fallen over this path.

8 nights circle Hokkaido with Diamond Princess

Diamond Princess Cruise Review by Tongmuan

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Dining room staff are friendly and helpful, they made us fell so special.

Tongmuan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Diamond Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 603
Our room is clean twice daily , Irwan is great. The slidingdoor to the balacany was very hard to open and shut.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins