3. Norwegian Pearl
My husband and I sailed with adult family members for this vacation cruise. We left the kids at home to enjoy some time away. I enjoyed the freestyle way of cruising. I liked that we didn't have a schedule and could do what we wanted when we wanted. The Buffet dining was average. I felt like the food was a little bland and the options could use some work (the pizza was terrible). We did make reservations at other restaurants on the ship, all of which were amazing, but you had to pay. The person who kept our cabin clean did a great job, and the staff was very timely when we called to ask for more towels. We had the unlimited drinks package which was awesome. Will, the bartender, was a so great and treated us like his own family. Overall, we all had a really had a great time. I would sail Norwegian again if given the opportunity.

Good Time

Mslisae’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF 4558
Cabin was great. Kept clean each day.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins