3. Navigator of the Seas
Because the price was right,not to expensive and the destinations.We've been with the Royal Caribbean a number of times, all though the Independance of the seas is our favourite ship we do find the prices have shot up since its been refurbished.Children seem to be thier priority. The last cruise we've been on was the Navigator of the Seas, tidy size ship,we were on deck two,room 2286 sea view, room nice and spacious,queen size bed,plenty of wardrobe space,the only problem was having a warm or hot shower,you had to run the tap between 10 to 20 min to get hot water running through.A notice in the bathroom said save the waves don't leave the tap running when cleaning you're teeth? They got a cheek.So if you are allocated this room expect to wait for a hot shower.If you want a hot shower in the morning or night time,unless you got time on you're hands,then by all means book it. The entertainment was in house most ot the time, you might be lucky and get a comedian or a good artist booked for the cruise. It wasn't my cup of tea sorry. The cabin attendant was very good he was not in your face like other cabin attendants we've had in the past, he done is job and off he'd go. The food on board was to die for,we dined in the Windjammer mostly, because the dining in the main Restraunts was either to early 5.30 or 8.30 to late for us. As we booked a early saver cruise, as a pensioner I got to watch my pennies you know what I MEAN.

First cruise with the grandchildren

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Shaping

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View
Shaping’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 2286
Value for money, quite spacious,queen size bed,took me a good 5 days to find my wife in it. Has for a hot shower that's a no no for about 20 min running the tap.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins