• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

L'Austral Review

Editor Rating
8 Awards

Fantastic scenery Kimberly Coast.

Review for L'Austral to the South Pacific
Replay
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin:

This was our 3 cruise with Ponant, The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially when we had to get on and off the zodiac boats as my husband not long ago has a knee replacement but was still able to go and enjoy the expedition. Level 3 was easier for him to get around to reception and get on the zodiacs.

The expedition staff were amazing and were very passionate and knowledgeable about their chosen fields, we had booked dinner with the expedition crew and it was very imformative to sit and enjoy their company.

The Kimberley coast of Australia, what better way to see this by boat/zodiacs amazing, we saw whales, turtles, dolphins, birds and so much more, I would encouage everyone to go its truley amazing.

Cabin Deluxe stateroom

The balcony cabin on level 3 has metal balcony when sitting outside on the chair, being 5ft 4” I found that I could not see over the railing and their is a single door you have to open, we have stayed in cabin on level 4 before and their is a sliding door plus you have a better view when outside due to the different railing, overall cabins size on level 3 and 4 are identical.

Port Reviews

Broome

Fantastic experience, my husband had knee replacement and the staff were excellant in helping him get on and off the camel.

1 Helpful Vote