3. Norwegian Jewel
I loved the Alaskan Inside Passage cruise south. there was so many things to see on sea days and also in each port. The excursions seemingly were more expensive than I would have thought but I am a first time cruiser. The rooms were older but the staff was very kind. We had an inside cabin for 3 but it seemed like enough space for us but we live in travel trailers during the summer. I really liked the open meal times and the freedom to pick from different restaurants each day. It was nice not having to dress up each night for dinner especially because some of our return to ship times were late. Our room unfortunately had the smell of cigarette smoke each night around the same time and by the time the staff came to check in the room there was a sweet perfumey smell, no one in our room brought perfume on the trip.

Beautiful cruise, kind staff, older rooms, smoke problem

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by LMC28

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

LMC28’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IE 4565
Our cabin was showing its age, I am told the rooms and infact the entire ship will be remodeled this fall. It had some stains on the carpet. The bathroom was larger than I would have expected with a nice size shower but the toilet was kind of at an odd angle. I was impressed with how much storage there was and we were able to fit our bags under the beds.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• White Pass Scenic Railway
    We loved the bus ride up to Carcross but felt our tour guide could have told us a few more things about what we were seeing-- instead of simply telling us-- this is the most beautiful place on the route. Also the train ride was unforgetable. However, the train car workers were some of the rudest, most unkind people I have ever interacted with.
    View All 960 White Pass Scenic Railway Reviews